“I feel stronger and have learnt that domestic abuse is not my fault”
– Survivor and client
When you contact us, we will listen to you and talk to you about your situation.
Our outreach team is female and can help you in many ways including:
- How to stay safe
- Dealing with abusive behaviour
- Housing rights including refuge accommodation for those who need it
- Access to legal advice
- Help to obtain civil orders and injunctions
- Advice on the specialist Domestic Abuse Court
- Support through the criminal process
- Support to obtain protective orders
- Support for those with complex needs
- Wellbeing and emotional advice and support
- Contact and referrals for specialist advice services including benefits and immigration support.
In addition to one to one support, we run regular relaxed, informal drop in coffee mornings for women who are or have experienced domestic abuse. Hosted at a number of different locations in Guildford and Waverley, it gives you a safe space to talk to members of our team. The sessions include free legal advice and the opportunity to be amongst other women who have been or are in a similar situation.
The Freedom Programme is a free course that aims to empower women and help survivors understand and make sense of what has happened. It helps build confidence and self-esteem and examines the roles played by attitudes and beliefs on the actions of abusive men and the responses of women survivors of domestic abuse.
We are fully trained facilitators and run regular day and evening sessions in South West Surrey.