If you would like to make a donation, please email us at email@example.com or call 01483 898884
Much of our work with survivors and partners is on-site where our team is based. Your donation will help us to provide our services, including:
- Running an independent, confidential advice line.
- Undertaking professional assessments of survivor needs.
- One-to-one face-to-face work with survivors to provide information and support, short and long term.
- DASH (Domestic Abuse, Stalking and Harassment) Risk assessment and safety planning.
- Participation in Multi Agency Risk Assessments.
- Providing advocacy for service users when approaching other agencies for help and support.
- Sign posting clients to other services when their needs cannot be fully met by Outreach.
- Support and refer those needing Refuge accommodation.
- One-to-one support of children affected by Domestic Abuse from specialist Children’s workers.
- Delivering structured recovery programmes for children affected by Domestic Abuse.
- Work in schools.
- Delivering the Freedom Program to survivors.
- Holding a monthly survivor’s group, providing access to legal advice and Outreach workers.
- Independent Domestic Violence Adviser service to survivors and to the specialist DA court.
- Contributing to SCC multi agency DA training programs.
- Attending “Clare’s Law” disclosure meetings with survivors.
- Offering free qualified counselling to survivors.